The extremely fine-pored structure of the sponge is perfect for gentle yet effective cleansing. The konjac used is obtained from the konjac root, making it completely vegan and 100% biodegradable. The natural alkaline effect balances the acidity of the skin.
Buy BENECOS Konjac Natural Sponge Red Clay for Sensitive Skin Online
Sensitive skin benefits from the included red clay. Suitable for sensitive skin.
- 100% natural & biodegradable
- Dermatological tested
- Naturally alkaline
- Balances the acidity of the skin
Directions for use
Store sponge in a cool, well ventilated place to dry completely.With proper care each konjac sponge will last 2-3 months.
- Soften sponge by soaking in warm water for 3-5 minutes.
- Squeeze gently to expel excess water.
- Gently massage over face and neck in circular motion.
- Use alone or with cleanser.
- After use, rinse completely and gently squeeze out excess water.
Konjac root (glucomannan), water, green tea
Why buy from us?
'Australian Organic Products' offer Natural Konjac Sponges at a discounted price online. You can also enjoy:
- Shopping outside business hours
- Low shipping costs
- Great Savings! All products below RRP!
Want a further discounted price?
Our prices are already discounted, but if you buy 5 or more of the same item you get further 5% taken off (automatically during checkout).
View our full Benecos range here!