Melrose Organic Chlorella 100 Tablets
Melrose Organic Chlorella pyrenoidosa is a single celled fresh water micro algae. It is the richest source of chlorophyll. This green super food is believed to be one of the earliest forms of life on earth, approximately 2 billion years old.
Chlorella is cultured in shallow open ponds in southern Taiwan. Spring water, fresh air, sunshine and added nutrients are needed to help chlorella grow.
Common chlorella is hard to digest and use by the body. In traditional processing methods digestibility is only 40% to 50%.
Melrose Organic Clean Green Chlorella is processed by a Patented Broken Cell Wall process. Through a special low-pressure flash expansion broken cell process, chlorella cell walls break in 3 seconds and the surface reveals numerous pores. This increases digestibility to
Melrose Organic Clean Green Chlorella contains a wide array of vitamins and minerals. Considered to be a complete protein it is made up of 60% protein and contains all 8 essential amino acids. It is nature's richest source of Chlorophyll, thus its powerful cleansing and detoxifying ability.
It is high in phytonutrients and antioxidants that can offer protection against toxins and other pollutants.
- Strengthen the immune system and protects the liver
- Detoxify heavy metals, chemicals and other toxins in the body
- Normalize digestion and bowel function
- Stimulate growth and repair
- Rich in Beta-carotene, the precursor of Vitamin A
Clean Green Chlorella is suitable for anyone including children.
A small number of new users cannot tolerate chlorella. If you experience gastrointestinal distress or nausea when starting with chlorella, try reducing the dosage and start again with a smaller dose, then build up slowly. However, if symptoms are severe, or persist even with a small dose, stop taking chlorella and seek advice from your medical practitioner.
- Start up: 3 tablets or 1.5g powder a day for a week
- Maintenance: 6 tablets or 3g powder a day
- High dosage: 18-21 tablets or 10-12g powder a day
- 4-6 tablets or 1 to 11/2 g per day.