MT RETOUR Organic Bergamot Essential Oil 10ml
MT RETOUR Bergamot Essential Oil (100%) - 10ml
Ingredients / Active Ingredients
100% Certified Organic Bergamot Essential Oil
Let Mt. Retour take you back to the purest mountain. Mt. Retour 12 Quality Assurances (MTQA) TM guarantees the quality product for everyone.
- Fresh, sweet-tart, with a slightly spicy balsamic undertone, widely used in perfumery (together with neroli & lavender) and oil blends to bring mental clarity.
- Powerful healing effects / great for creating a relax and happy feeling against depression and low self esteem
- Natural detoxifier : prevent premature aging of skin, excellent effects on oily skin conditions and acne, psoriasis, eczema.
- Relieving urinary tract infections and inflammations, boosting the liver and stomach
- Should not apply directly on the skin unless mix 3 % in carrier oil.
Characteristic / Properties
The essential oil obtained from the fruit of the Bergamot tree has a citrus-like aroma but also a spicy undertone. This tree is native to South East Asia, but was introduced to Europe and particularly Italy.
Bergamot essential oil is named after the Italian city of Bergamo in Lombardy, where the oil was first sold.
- Relieves urinary tract infections and inflammations such as cystitis, boosts the liver and stomach.
- Fights oily skin, acne, psoriasis, eczema, as well as cold sores.
- As a natural skin toner and detoxifier it may prevent premature aging of skin and may have excellent effects on oily skin conditions and acne for some individuals.
- Helps against depression caused by fatigue or unreleased tensions and frustrations.
Multipurpose Liquid (1ml/1ml)
Massage: 4 drops to 10 ml carrier oil
Bath: 5 drops in full drawn bath.
Vaporiser: 9-10 drops in a bowl of vaporizer
Not to be taken. Store below 30'C
Do not apply directly to skin
Keep out of reach of children
User Guide / Precautions
Bergamot oil can cause burns when used on a sensitive skin which is then exposed to sunlight.
Store below 30'C