Uni Organics Face Mask Nourishing & Hydrating 100ml
Refresh your face with the Uni Organics Hydrating Face Mask. This mask contains a unique blend of organic active ingredients, such as Illawarra Flame Tree Extract and Bentonite Clay that works to re-mineralize and hydrate the skin. It also helps preventing the visible signs of ageing. Face masks provide many beauty benefits such cleaning skin impurities, re-balancing and re-vitalising the skin.
- Provides protection form environmental aggressors
- Intense moisture hydrates the skin
- Smooths and plumps the skin to reduce the appearance of fine lines and open pores
Organic Active Ingredients:
- Illawarra Flame Tree - Stimulates healthy collagen production, intensifies the activity of Vitamin C
- Wild Rosella - Rich in antioxidants helping to protect the skin from environmental aggressors
- Kakadu Plum - Super Vitamin C to heal and regenerate the skin
- Bentonite Clay - Re-mineralizing and healing properties soften and plump the skin
- Mountain Pepper - Behaves like a alpha hydroxy (AHA) and removes dead skin cells
- Camellia Seed Oil - Nourishes and regenerates the skin.Contains Vitamin A,B and C
About Uni Organics
Uni Organics is proudly Australian and was founded back in 1974. It is amongst the first in Australia to market Certified Organic Australian made and owned skincare and self tanning range formulated without the use of essential oils,passionately focused on providing quality allergen free, non reactive products to suit everybody's individual needs.
Product Origin: Australia
Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice, Glycerin Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Alcohol, Camelia Sinensis (Camellia) Seed Oil, Arachidyl Alcohol, Behenyl Alcohol, Arachidyl Glucoside, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Glucoside, Bentonite Clay, Cetearyl Alcohol, Natural Scent, Hibiscus Sabdariffa (Wild Rosella) Flower Extract, Tasmannia Ianceolata (Mountain Pepper) Leaf Extract, Terminalia Ferdinandiana (Kakadu Plum) Fruit Extract, Brachychiton Acerifolius (Flame Tree) Extract, Benzyl Alcohol, Salicylic Acid, Sorbic Acid, Lactic Acid