Uni Organics Facial Daily Cleanser - Perfectly Clean 30ml
A certified organic face cleanser enriched with Frangipani extracts from Uni Organics. Formulated for daily use and in a convenient just 30ml size tube for your travelling and weekends away. The Perfectly Clean Face Cleanser is infused with Frangipani Extracts to soothe and heal the skin while gently removing impurities, dirt, grime and makeup. Anti-aging skin conditioners nourish and re-vitalize the skin, leaving it clean, refreshed and hydrated.
- Soothes dry skin.
- Leaves the skin feeling fully clean and refreshed without drying it out
- Infused with botanicals to soothe and calm the skin
Organic Active Ingredients:
- Frangipani Extract - Contains excellent anti-bacterial and antioxidant properties
- Kakadu Plum - Reduces inflammation and infuses the skin with Vitamin C
- Camellia Seed Oil - Regenerates and nourishes the skin.Contains Vitamin A
- Mountain Pepper - Encourages skin rejuvenation by exfoliating dead skin cells
- Wild Rosella - Rich in antioxidants and minerals to nourish the skin
- Aloe Vera Leaf Juice - Stimulates the production of collagen and elastin fibres so the skin becomes smooth
About Uni Organics
Uni Organics is proudly Australian and was founded back in 1974. It is amongst the first in Australia to market Certified Organic Australian made and owned skincare and self tanning range formulated without the use of essential oils,passionately focused on providing quality allergen free, non reactive products to suit everybody's individual needs.
Product Origin: Australia
Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice,Lauryl Glucoside, Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Camellia Sinensis (Camellia) Seed Oil, Acacia Senegal Gum, Coco Glucoside, Coconut Alcohol, Hibiscus Sabdariffa (Wild Rosella) Flower Extract, Tasmannia Ianceolata (Mountain Pepper) Leaf Extract, Terminalia Ferdinandiana (Kakadu Plum) Fruit Extract, Plumeria Alba (Frangipani) Flower Extract, Xanthan Gum, Natural Scent, Benzyl Alcohol, Salicylic Acid, Sorbic Acid, Lactic Acid