Uni Organics Travel Size Face Cream 15ml
The Uni Organics Hydrating Face Cream is now also available in a smaller and more convenient travel size bottle. Perfect for on the go and perfect fit for your handbag. The hydrating face cream is a great everyday moisturiser, enriched with Kakadu Plum extracts for extra high Vitamin C content this organic face moisturiser will nourish your skin, reduce fine lines and leave your facial skin smooth and supple. The result is younger and fresher looking skin.
- Long lasting hydration
- Softens and smooths the skin restoring suppleness
- Protects the skin against enviromental damage
Organic Active Ingredients:
- Kakadu Plum - Super antioxidant that encourages elasticity and suppleness in aged skin and helps stop the breakdown of collagen
- Snake Vine - Superior healing properties to rejuvenate the skin
- Mountain Pepper - Strengthens and smooths the texture of the skin
- Wild Rosella - Rich in antioxidants and minerals to protect the skin from ageing
- Macadamia Seed Oil - Extremely light, easliy absorbed and intensely nourishing for the skin
About Uni Organics
Uni Organics is proudly Australian and was founded back in 1974. It is amongst the first in Australia to market Certified Organic Australian made and owned skincare and self tanning range formulated without the use of essential oils,passionately focused on providing quality allergen free, non reactive products to suit everybody's individual needs.
Product Origin: Australia
Aloe barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice, Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate, Glycerin, Olea europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Heptyl Undecylenate, Cetyl Palmitate, Sorbitan Palmitate, Sorbitan Olivate, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Natural Scent, Cetearyl Alcohol, Hibiscus Sabdariffa (Wild Rosella) Flower Extract, Tasmannia Ianceolata (Mountain Pepper) Leaf Extract, Terminalia Ferdinandiana (Kakadu Plum) Fruit Extract, Hibbertia Scandens (Snake Vine) Extract, Tocopherol, Acacia Senegal Gum, Xanthan Gum, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Benzyl Alcohol, Salicylic Acid, Sorbic Acid, Lactic Acid