Click & Collect
We do offer Click & Collect so if you would like to pick up your parcel(s) from our warehouse in Carrum Downs, VIC you are very welcome to do that. During checkout you will be offered to choose between Delivery and Pick Up. Our Click & Collect is free and you can come and meet our friendly team. Please don't select Click & Collect if you don't intend on picking your parcel up. It will sit here gathering dust. If you change your mind and would prefer to have it shipped call us and we can take payment for delivery over the phone.
Once you've placed your order you will receive a notification when it is ready to pick up, usually within a couple business days. If it is urgent let us know,by giving us call and if possible we can prioritise that for you.
Our opening hours are:
- Monday to Friday 9am to 4pm
- Saturday & Sunday Closed
The address for Click and Collect is:
Australian Organic Products & More
8 Arbor Way
Carrum Downs, VIC
All orders receive a tracking number which is automatically emailed to you the moment we sent out your order. Our usual order processing times are 2-4 business days from the date your order is placed.
Orders to postcodes classified as 'metro' by our delivery partner, Couriers Please, qualify for free shipping with a minimum spend of $129* excl. PO boxes, parcel lockers, bulk orders and regional/rural deliveries.
- Delivery & Tracking for a flat rate of $9.50* ex. bulk orders and regional/rural deliveries
- Delivery, Tracking & Transit Cover only $12.95* excl. bulk orders and regional/rural deliveries
* We reserve the right to charge freight at cost price for bulk size items, bulk quantity orders and regional/rural deliveries to all states. In this instance we will advise the cost of freight before dispatch.
We offer Standard and Express International delivery options for up to 20kg to almost all countries.
The shipping quote for international deliveries is now available directly on the shopping cart page after you have placed all goods into the shopping cart. For bulk, wholesale or heavier orders exceeding 20kg please contact us for a personal quote.
Please note that customs and duties are calculated by each individual country's customs office and is not collected by us. Your package may be subject to further customs and duties once it arrives in the country and it is the customer's responsibility to do their own research prior to placing any orders. Our refunds and cancellations policy does apply for any orders returned to us and wishing to be cancelled.
Enjoy your online shopping experience with Australian Organic Products and please feel free to email us if you have any questions.
General Shipping Advice & Exclusions
Unfortunately once your order has left our premises and is in the hands of the courier we no longer have control over its delivery. So in the unfortunate case of a late or missing order we cannot be held responsible, but are more than willing to launch an investigation via that courier into locating the missing goods. In almost all cases these parcels do turn up either back to us or to the intended recipient eventually. So please do not hesitate to contact us if your order has not turned up after at least 7 days and we will check all details and get the investigation process launched for you.
Please double check to ensure that the address input at the time of placing your order is correct and accurate. If it is incorrect, please email us as soon as possible and we will endeavour to update the address in our systems however cannot guarantee any changes can be made after your order has been placed. We do not cancel, refund or re-send any orders due to incorrect shipping address input as this is the buyers responsibility at the time of placing the order. If your order has left our warehouse to the incorrect address, it is the buyer's responsibility to contact the courier company with the tracking details provided to re-direct the parcel to the correct address.
Heat Sensitive Items
Our couriers do not provide a refrigerated courier service. However every effort will be taken to protect goods, but we do not offer dry ice or other frozen packaging as part of packing products. All standard deliveries are made by road express; meaning package will be loaded onto interstate trucks and stored in warehouses and delivery vans that shield direct sunlight on package but do little to reduce temperatures. PLEASE NOTE: Items such as chocolates, chewing gums, truffles and chocolate biscuits are risky products to send throughout warmer months.
We will accept NO responsibility for any items affected by heat during transport and they are solely sent at the buyers risk. Thank you for your understanding
Transit Cover for loss and damage
Add peace of mind to your delivery
Protect your goods with Transit Cover for peace of mind from the moment these are in transit and until they arrive at your front door!
Standard warranty Terms & Conditions
- The Customer is only entitled to lodge 1 claim per parcel..
- To initiate a claim, the Customer must notify us:
- In the event of Damage to Goods – Photographic evidence of packaging and damage must be provided by the receiving customer via email to our office within 24 hours of the Goods being delivered.
- In the event of Loss of Goods – within 30 business days from the date the Goods were picked up by the Carrier.
- All information reasonably requested by our office or the Carrier, or its third party claims administrator, in relation to the claim must be provided in writing within 14 business days of the request being made.
- If an Authority to Leave is provided on a consignment, whether it is a standing Authority to Leave or not, then the Customer waives their rights to lodge a claim in the event that Goods are deemed lost provided the Carrier can substantiate that the Goods were delivered by providing either photographic evidence or GPS tracking.
- Claims are limited to loss or damage to Goods only. For the avoidance of doubt, any consequential loss or additional damage suffered by the Customer as a result of loss or damage to Goods, irrespective of the reason, will not be covered and cannot form part of any claim.
- The maximum amount that may be claimed is the cost price of the Goods, which will include the value of the freight service provided by the Carrier.
- Documentary evidence to support the value of the Goods must be provided by the Customer :
- Quoting the order number and detailed description of which and how many goods were damaged
- Any claim for damaged Goods can only be initiated once our office has received photographic evidence and a detailed description. Failure to do so will waive the Customer’s right to initiate a claim.
- The Customer may only lodge a claim if it can be ascertained by accredited scanning that the Goods were lost or damaged in the direct care, custody and control of the Carrier and/or its Agents.
- The carrier:
- Is authorised to deliver the Goods to the Receiver at the address nominated by the sender or receiver or agent of them, and
- Shall be deemed to have delivered the goods in accordance with these conditions if the carrier;
- Obtains a signature acknowledging receipt from any person who presents themselves to the carrier as the receiver or its agent; or
- Is provided with a written Authority To Leave (ATL), which can be either permanent or a per consignment basis, which allows delivery without signature, from either the sender or Receiver
- In the case of perishables, when they are physically deposited at the address given by the sender or receiver.
The Carrier will not be liable for any Claims made by Customers in any of the following circumstances:
- Where the Goods consigned are Excluded Goods, defined as articles which are deemed to be illegal to import in the destination country
- Where damage, or other defect or damage to the Goods could not, in the reasonable opinion of the Carrier, have been caused by the carriage;
- Where the Carrier fails, delays or is unable to carry out its obligations due to strikes and/or lockouts (whether of the Carrier’s own employees or those of others), acts of God, war, terrorism, fire, flood, embargo, litigation, force majeure, acts of Government or any other cause beyond the control of the Carrier;
Amendments to Terms and Conditions of contract
- Value Organics Online Pty Ltd has the discretion to amend these terms and conditions.