AMAZONIA RAW Organic Protein Cacao & Coconut 1kg
Amazonia’s Raw protein is the world’s first prebiotic protein. Based on years of research, this specific formula feeds good digestive bacteria that breaks down more protein. With a complete amino acid complex and over 80% raw organic protein, never before has a blend been so readily available to be utilised by the body.
Amazonia are the first to supply bio-fermented pea and brown rice protein to the market. With the addition of digestive enzymes, this dairy-free option helps to resolve the current protein powder digestive issues experienced by many. Raw protein is gentle on the digestive system, allowing for optimal absorption and bio-availability.
Whey, a common protein, is a by-product of the heavily processed cheese industry. Amazonia’s Raw, live protein contains no whey, making it a powerful, dairy-free option with high levels of readily absorbed nutrients. It is the rawest form of natural protein to come onto the market.
- Over 80% raw digestible protein with live enzymes & high levels of BCAA
- Enhanced with living, raw enzymes
- 70 - 30 combination for complete amino acid complex
- Vegan & Alkalising
- Certified Organic
- Low in carbs
- Free from wheat, dairy, eggs, soy, GMOs, nuts
- Bio-fermented live ingredientsIngredients of Amazonia Raw Protein Cacao & Coconut: Raw Certified Organic Pea Protein Isolate and Raw Certified Organic Whole Brown Rice Isolate (Sprouted, Bio-Fermented), Cacao and Coconut Blend, Living-Raw Digestive Enzyme Blend (Amylase, Protease, Lipase, Lactase, Cellulase), Plant-Based Pectin.
Recommended Dose: Blend 3 rounded tablespoons (30g) into 200ml of water, almond milk, oat milk, rice milk, soy milk, natural juice or smoothie. Due to the raw, organic state of the product, servings may be consumed more frequently depending on desired results.