Green CALCIUM -- NATURE'S PERFECT CALCIUM SUPPLEMENT
A 100% plant source of calcium from the marine plant Lithothamnium calcareum, Green CALCIUM is naturally rich in calcium, magnesium and 72 other trace minerals important for optimum calcium absorption and bone health.
Green CALCIUM exclusively uses Organic Certified Aquamin(TM) marine plant that is environmentally harvested from the clean, mineral-rich Atlantic waters off the west coast of Ireland and the northwest coast of Iceland.
Features of Green Calcium
Green CALCIUM is well absorbed and utilised in the body due to the following 3 special features :
- It has a unique porous 'honeycomb-like' structure which reacts particularly well in the digestive system giving it enhanced absorption properties.
- Its molecule has a very large surface area which allows faster solubilisation and rapid ionisation of the calcium, resulting in better absorption.
- It contains other important minerals necessary for the absorption of calcium including magnesium, boron, selenium, zinc, strontium and iodine.
All these minerals are in the balance nature originally intended for enhanced assimilation.
Green CALCIUM contains:
- NO calcium chelates processed from limestone or chalk
- NO calcium hydroxyapatite derived from crushed animal bones.
- NO crushed coral or oyster shell.
- NO animal products or by-products
- NO corn or wheat products
- NO gluten
- NO Genetically Modified Organisms (GMO)
- NO herbicides, NO pesticides, NO contaminants
- NO dairy products
Green CALCIUM is the richest natural plant-source of calcium available, is highly alkaline (pH10) and suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
All Green CALCIUM products are bottled using LOCTEC (TM) oxygenless packaging technology.