Nature's Sunshine Pau D'arco Tea 200g
Pau d'arco tree bark has a long tradition of use as an antifungal herb in South American countries, either as a poultice or decoction for its alterative properties for skin conditions.
This enormous flowering tree found in South and Central America is also known as Taheebo and Lapacho.
Buy Nature's Sunshine Pau D'arco Tea 200g Online & Save
Nature’s Sunshine Products perfectly meet the growing worldwide need for products that take a natural, holistic approach to wellness by marrying time-honoured wisdom with cutting edge technology.
Since becoming the first company to encapsulat herbs in 1972, Nature’s Sunshine has grown from a small, family-owned business to one of the leading health and wellness companies in the world.
By placing in your hands the finest quality herbs and nutritional supplements, Nature’s Sunshine gives you the tools you need to take responsibility for your health to look and feel your best.
- Dairy Free
- Gluten Free
- Suitable for Vegans and Vegetarians
- Nature’s Sunshine pau d’arco is sustainably sourced from Brazil in South America and uses the inner stem bark from the violet flowered tree, reported to contain the most medicinal benefits
- Traditionally used as an antifungal
- May assist in general health and well being
- Pau D’Arco Tea provides a pleasant hot drink alternative to capsules
- No added yeast, lactose, soy, starch, sugars or salt, wheat products, artificial colourings and flavourings, or preservatives
- Each 5g serving provides
Handroanthus heptaphyllus (Pau d'arco) dried inner stem bark 5g
Nature's Sunshine Pau D'arco Tea 200g on sale!
Why buy from us? We have a discounted price for Nature's Sunshine Pau D'arco Tea 200g! That's like a SALE price and 'Australian Organic Products + More' also offers when you buy organic and natural products online a convenient delivery to your place at a fair and low delivery cost!
Want a further discounted price?
A single unit of Nature's Sunshine Pau D'arco Tea 200g is already discounted, but if you buy:
- More than 5 you get further 5% taken off (That's 15% OFF RRP)