NOOSA BASICS Organic Deodorant Stick Coco Vanilla 60g
Noosa Basics organic deodorant paste in a stick with coconut and vanilla. Organic Tapioca and Australian Kaolin Clay absorb moisture while allowing you to sweat and release toxins. Bicarb soda kills the bacteria that causes odour. Shea butter and Candelilla Wax nourish your skin and Organic Coconut oil is well known for its antibacterial properties. This deodorant has the power of a paste but in an easy to apply. Coconut has a beautiful holiday scent and is sweetened with vanilla.
Buy NOOSA BASICS Organic Deodorant Stick Coco Vanilla 60g online
With only 10 ingredients and free of aluminium and parabens.
- 100% Natural with Certified Organic Ingredients
- Neutralises odour fast
- Lasts all day whether in the office or working out
- A deodorant paste that is invisible after application
- Aluminium free, alcohol free, paraben free
- Vegan and certified cruelty-free
- Hand made in Australia in small batches
Shea Butter*, Virgin Coconut Oil*, Tapioca Starch*, Bi-Carb Soda*, Candelilla Wax, Australian Kaolin Clay, Vegetable Cetyl Alcohol, Essential Oil Blend of Rosemary*, Eucalyptus*, Peppermint*, Tea Tree*, Organic Flavours of Coconut and Vanilla*
Key Ingredients: Organic Shea Butter, Organic Virgin Coconut Oil, Organic Bi-Carb Soda & Australian Kaolin Clay
How to use
- Apply Gently only a small amount.
- Slide your stick through only once or twice in a gentle manner, then wait for 5 minutes while it is absorbed before wearing any top.
Baking soda can be a bit harsh on your skin if you over use it. The richness and nice consistency of the cream can be tempting to over apply, but remember, only a small amount goes a long way.
No hidden toxic ingredients, Free of Aluminum, Parabens, Chemicals, Fragrances, Gluten or GMOs. Best if used within 12 months, store in a cool place below 30ºC.