MT RETOUR Organic Peppermint Essential Oil 10ml
MT RETOUR Peppermint Essential Oil (100%) - 10ml
Scientific Name : Mentha Piperita
Part of Plant : Flowering Herb
Method of Extraction : Steam Distilled
Country of Origin : South Africa
Ingredients / Active Ingredients
100% Certified Organic Peppermint Essential Oil
Promotes blood circulation and relieves muscular and psychological pains.
Characteristic & Properties
Evidentially, Peppermint was used in ancient Egypt. both the ancient Chinese and Japanese used Peppermint oil too. A grassy-minty scent is renowned for relieving nausea and headaches.
- Anti-inflammatory, anti-viral
- Aid digestive disorder & bowel syndrome
- This oil is used as inhalation to treat respiratory symptoms e.g. coughs & cold & bronchitis, sinusitis as well as migraine, nausea and nervous conditions.
- It is also very useful in the treatment of colds and flu
- An astringent and anti-spasmodic.
- Anti-septic for skin irritation
Multipurpose Liquid (1ml/1ml)
Massage: 4 drops to 10 ml carrier oil
Bath: 5 drops in full drawn bath.
Vaporiser: 9-10 drops in a bowl of vaporizer
Not to be taken. Store below 30'C
Do not apply directly to skin
Keep out of reach of children
User Guide / Precautions
Peppermint essential oil is extremely high in the chemical component of menthol; because of this fact, it should be taken with great care. Peppermint essential oil is not suitable for pregnant and lactating women, infants and young children.
It should not be used in cases of epilepsy or heart disease either. Used in the evening, Peppermint essential oil may cause wakefulness. High doses might cause allergic reactions.
Store below 30'C